Shoshana Jedwab is a talented, dynamic, primal percussionist whose sound enhances any musical program. Shoshana delivers the beat on time and in the zone. A multi-talented musical artist, Shoshana has performed with ensembles in many contexts.
Shoshana specializes in accompanying chanting and prayer with drums and percussion. She is available to enhance your synagogue service or musical program. She will add an enchanted pulse or an electrifying beat to your community's experience.
- Hebrew Mystical Chant with the Kirtan Rabbi, Andrew Hahn, JCC of Mantahhan, 2006, Integral Yoga Institute 2007 (Percussionist)
- High Holiday Family Services, Cong. Bnai Jeshurun NY 2004-Present (Percussionist/Singer)
- Chana Rothman, Downtown Seder, Makor, 2006 (Percussionist)
- North Shore Synagogue, Friday Night Service 2006 (Percussionist)
- Limmud NY 2005 (Percussionist)
- Akiva Wharton and Merkava 2005 (Percussionist)
- Here and Now Trio 2005 (Percussionist)
- Storahtelling: Ritualab and Elijah Brigade: Actors’ Temple 2005-Present (Percussionist, Singer, Actor)
- JCP Downtown Tribeca Tot Shabbat Programs 2005 (Percussionist/Singer/Storyteller)
- Debbie Friedman Healing Service, JCC New York 2005 (Percussionist)
- Peace of Heart Choir, New York City, 2004, 2005 (Percussionist)
- “Warm Up to the Beat” and “The Red Tent” ASGPP Conference 2004 (Percussionist/Facilitator)
- “A Song of Solomon,” Classic Stage Theater 2003 (Composer/Percussionist)
- “The Traveling Synagogue”, Kolot Chayyeinu, Purim and Passover 2003 (Percussionist/Storyteller)